The following models are no longer regularly produced in Elfin or Fae size. Some of them may become available for a short time during our annual sales.
by Sherry Carr, Seunta LLC
Elfin size - 1:9 scale
Overall dimensions: 6.75" (tall) x 12.5" (nose to tail)
Details on all sizes can be found here.
Hollow cast with stainless steel wire reinforcement. Unpainted and unprepped white resin.
An Arcane is said to be understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest. It is mysterious and esoteric.
- slightly roman nose profile.
- thicker neck and slightly heavier profile than Phoenix.
- grace and precision in her movement.
- nice overall balance for a beautiful silhouette that you will never get tired of looking at.
- long, full mane and tail.
Breeds with stock horse-type representatives include: Arabian horse, Morab, Morgan horse, Mustang, Pony of the Americas, Quarab
Gallery photos are of painted resin models that have been finished by various artists, worldwide.
There may be customizing to some of the models in the gallery.
© All rights to the sculpture of Arcane reserved by Seunta LLC.